Cast Iron Round Skillet 23cm Marine
Cast iron Skillets have long been treasured kitchen staples for stovetop frying and oven baking. They are perfect for searing meat, poultry and fish, creating a browned caramelised surface and sealing in moisture. Using the pan juices to make a sauce after cooking foods like steak will give depth of flavour. Extremely versatile, they can withstand any cooking temperature, so can be used on the hob or in the oven for a vast array of cooking tasks including making fish cakes and frittata or baking a dessert for four people.
Le Creuset's new Signature Skillet features a convenient helper handle for easier lifting and added control when moving between hob, oven and table. There are spouts on two sides allowing for drip-free pouring.
The Skillet is coated with Le Creuset’s specialist satin black enamel finish. Very durable and easy to clean, the satin black enamel interior has been especially designed to protect the pan (no seasoning is required) and for high surface heat use. Over time, it develops a natural patina that is ideal for searing, browning and frying.
Available in a range of colours to complement every kitchen and style, the Skillet is protected by a Lifetime Guarantee for total peace of mind.
- Flat based frying pan with shallow sloping sides, two pouring spouts and two integral cast iron handles
- Durable, easy clean satin black enamel interior is designed for high surface heat use to achieve its key functions of searing, browning and frying (no seasoning required)
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention for great cooking results
- Only low to medium heat is required when cooking and will achieve the high surface heat required for searing
- The one-piece constructed Skillet can withstand any cooking temperatures so offers greater versatility and can be used on the hob, including induction, under the grill to brown and crisp toppings, in the oven to bake or on the barbecue.
- Colourful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking